We've tried to make our terms as clear and easy to read as possible, so don't expect pages of legalese!
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Shortening links that redirect to other url shorteners
- Shortening links that redirect to malicious content
- Shortening links that redirect to spam
- Shortening links that redirect to nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Shortening links that redirect to dating sites.
- Shortening links that redirect to hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- Shortening links that redirect to content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Using this Website to engage in any malicious activity.
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
URL rejection and removal
We can reject URLs when they are submitted or later remove, disable or redirect shortened URLs for any reason. Our intention is only to do this where they violate our terms or the spirit of fair usage, or we have reason to suspect they do (e.g. if they appear on a blacklist we consult). We're only human and mistakes are occasionally made - we can reinstate disabled shortened URLs if we think it's appropriate to do so.
Our shortened URLs
Our shortened URLs could redirect anywhere, you follow them at your own risk and V.af is not responsible or liable for content you visit.
Warranty and liability
The short version: V.af is free. We'll do our best to maintain it but we might have problems or things might break. If they do, we don't owe you anything.
The long version: we provide V.af as a free service - as such it carries no warranty of any kind. V.af and its staff and owners are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using the service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you.
Violation of our terms
If you violate our terms, depending on the severity of the abuse, we may disable shortened URLs you have created or block you from using V.af (and our other URL shorteners) temporarily or permanently. In cases of severe abuse or illegal usage we may report this to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
V.af - Shortest URL Shortener